- Ornate exterior brickwork including extensions and refurbishments
- Hardscaping features
- Indoor feature walls
- Artistic laying and bonding - including complex chimney work
- Matching current brickwork
One of the key strengths of Jarvis & Tattam is the quality of our brickwork. Because many jobs require brickwork of one kind or another, we are very keen to make sure that our reputation remains strong.
Our brickwork skills are usually put to practice in large extensions and refurbishments. However, we are happy to undertake smaller jobs such as interior feature walls as seen in the image, a recent job using reclaimed bricks for a rustic bedroom backdrop. We also have laid unusual bonds for small hardscaping designs such as wells and small bricked courtyards. Some of which can be seen in our portfolio photos.
We are happy to quote for any of the following:
- House extensions
- Bases and lower walls for conservatories
- Various kinds of archways
- Re-pointing of existing walls.
- Retaining walls for gardens or patios.
- Chimneys - building new or rebuilding existing ones.
Feel free to contact us for a free - no obligation site survey and or quote.